We're thrilled to announce that Ascensor has been named as the Best Large Digital Agency at the Northern Digital Awards 2021!
We were recently announced as the winner of the Best Large Digital Agency award, highlighting our team's amazing work over the last exceptional year.
In September 2020 we were shortlisted for Digital Agency of the Year (Up to 25 Employees) at the Prolific North awards, and just over three months later we are over the moon to have won Best Large Digital Agency at the Northern Digital Awards. This success between categories reflects our impressive growth in recent times as we have expanded our team, acquired new large businesses as clients and settled into our Leeds office!
The Northern Digital Awards recognise the very best in digital marketing campaigns and talent in the region and reward websites across a number of sectors to reflect the online world that public, private and third sector organisations now inhabit, trade and communicate in. So we are absolutely thrilled to have the successful work of our agency and in particular, our great team, recognised!
The judges of the award said...
"We thought the winner was a great entry, which was super clear and included impressive measures of success. This agency set out what they wanted to do and achieved some great work. A clear winner for this category!"
Best Large Digital Agency of the Year
Our award win was the cherry on the cake for our team throughout the exceptional year that we all experienced as it rewards our positivity, tenacity and resilience. Over the last 12 months we have...
- Supported our many e-commerce clients through challenging times.
- Grown our turnover by over 50%.
- Created a digital transformation solution for our biggest client to continue to trade during the lockdown.
- Generated sales for clients in excess of £12 million through our digital marketing activity.
- Delivered results worth hundreds of times our clients' investment through campaigns and solutions.
- Grown our team by a third since January 2020.
- Thrived whilst other agencies were simply planning to survive.