We’re the 2021 Best Large Digital Agency of the Year (Northern Digital Awards), we’re Platinum Sponsors of Leeds United, and we’re growing like crazy!
Our clients range from start-up to global PLC.
Our projects range from basic brochure sites and Ecommerce to large digital transformation projects and everything in between.
Our marketing services are ROI driven, including organic (SEO & Social), paid (Search Engine & Social), data science and conversion optimisation.
Check out our social media and website and if you like what you see.
Fancy getting involved?
To succeed you will have…
- Proven experience working within an IT / Agency Service Desk
- ITIL qualification and experience of working within this framework
- Experience of working within Change Management
- Experience working within a customer-led environment and ability to manage expectations and build relationships
- An understanding of the Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- An understanding of CSI principles
- 3-4 years working within an IT / agency service desk
- ITIL Practitioner Certificate (minimum)
- JIRA / JIRA Helpdesk
We’re looking for a…
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Organised with great attention to details
- Natural leadership skills
- Target focussed
- Deadline focussed
- Ability to motivate others to support your goals
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Away days & socials
As a Service Delivery Manager, you’ll be responsible for our customer change management processes, maintaining and managing all live IT services and proactive management of our full software service delivery.
If it’s about to go live, or already live, you’re responsible for it.
- You love websites and online technology, understanding that website performance (UX / Page Speed) is everything and will influence the quality standards of our organisation.
- You will be incredibly organised, with great attention to detail and ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels.
- You’ll work with key clients through an RFC / CAB process to ensure all change is managed correctly, this involves internal audit of the change, administration of the change and organising deployment.
- You’ll manage our service desk, responding to enquiries within agreed SLA’s and ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- You will be proactive, looking for opportunities to add value to our clients, and be involved in proactive communications to clients to alert them of additional services.
- You will work closely with our project managers to ensure organised allocation of service contract hours each month.
- You will manage all agreed maintenance contracts and ensure maintenance is done within agreed SLA’s and manage all related customer communications.
- You will be the conduit between our clients and any third-party services that they have taken, keeping them informed where changes occur within the third-party environment / code.
- You will have a direct relationship with our hosting providers and ensure that we take a proactive approach to customer communications with all aspects of hosting.
- You’ll provide service reports and work to agreed KPI’s, taking part in both internal and external meetings relating to service.
- You will maintain accurate customer data relating to service, within our CRM system, and ensure that records are always available.
- This is a growing area for the business, and we envisage recruiting further within the next 12 months, we would like you to develop into a manager of people and training will be provided.
Is this you?
If so please forward your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org