- Optimise every detail of a web page to increase its authority?
- Grow and sustain organic traffic thanks to the search engine positions you achieve?
We’re looking for an SEO Manager to join our growing team in Leeds. You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering organic search engine optimisation strategies for clients in financial services, hospitality, ecommerce and more.
If you have an excellent eye for detail, a technical understanding of the website optimisation process and an agency background in search engine optimisation then this could be the perfect next step for you.
To succeed you will have…
- Digital agency experience of delivering organic search engine strategies, both onsite and offsite, for clients across varied sectors
- A core understanding of meta principles including schema, and an ability to prepare effective meta and schema data content
- A passion for the detail that goes into achieving perfection in website content and structure
- Experience in using research and monitoring tools such as SEMRush, Moz and PowerSuite
- An ability to write technical specifications for large campaigns
- A collaborate work ethic ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed where necessary
- An ability to provide comprehensive management information to contribute to the efficiency of our business
- A passion for processes, able to influence continual service improvement
- An ability to set project milestones and deliver against these
- The ability to manage expectations and build relationships
- The ability to adapt to clients within different industries
- 2-5 years in-agency experience (possible as an executive looking to step-up)
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience in using project management tools including Trello and JIRA
- A wider understanding of digital marketing including Paid
We’re looking for…
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Target and deadline focussed individual
- An ambitious, driven team-player
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Regular away days & socials
Is this you?
If so please forward your cv and cover letter to email@example.com