- Support the account management of over 400 hosted website clients, from start-up to PLC, across varying sectors?
- Specify and communicate technical web development and digital marketing requirements, both written and verbally?
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager to join our growing team in Leeds. You’ll be responsible for ensuring customers are regularly contacted to review their online performance and service requirements. You’ll liaise with our production and marketing departments to deliver account growth across our existing customer base.
If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for digital (both development and marketing) and you have a digital agency background in account management, this could be your perfect next step.
To succeed you will have…
- Agency experience in managing client relationships for website development and digital marketing projects
- An understanding of proactive service delivery to ensure that all retained clients enjoy proactive support from our agency
- A demonstrable track record of growing client budgets across multiple digital channels
- An ability to write proposals and quotations for varying project types, from basic website design to large infrastructure projects
- A collaborative work ethic ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed where necessary
- An ability to contribute to comprehensive management information and work to KPI’s and contribute to the efficiency of our business
- A passion for processes, able to influence continual service improvement
- The ability to manage expectations and build relationships
- The ability to adapt to clients within different industries
- Minimum 5 years in-agency experience as an account manager
- Advanced Google Analytics and other data analysis software experience
- Active Campaign or other CRM experience
- Google Analytics qualifications
We’re looking for…
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Target and deadline focussed individual
- An ambitious, driven team-player
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Regular away days & socials
Is this you?
If so please forward your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org