- Experienced in delivering paid campaigns across multiple channels
- Creative and an excellent communicator with clear attention to detail
As a Paid Campaign Manager, you’ll be involved in growing and developing our paid search offering, encompassing all Google PPC channels, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing, Pinterest and more.
You’ll be hands on from the beginning, taking on existing campaigns whilst growing a team of PPC experts within our marketing department.
You will need to have…
- A demonstrable understanding of different business sectors
- Experience in managing ecommerce marketing campaigns using Google Shopping
- Strong data analysis ability with a strength in using excel and other data tools
- Ability to specify and set-up tracking using Tag Manager
- A working understanding of Google Optimize
- 2-4 years working within a marketing team delivering paid campaigns (preferably within an agency)
- Google qualifications in Analytics, Search, Shopping & Display
We’re looking for…
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- A natural leader able to motivate others to support your goals
- Target driven and deadline focussed individual
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Regular away days & socials
Is this you?
If so please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org