- Organise a very busy, fast growing office and its team?
- Facilitate HR and team leaders to help people be the best they can be?
We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our growing team in Leeds. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of the office and its facilities, supporting the team and its leaders and ensuring our high customer service standards are maintained.
If you have exceptional organisation and communication skills, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To succeed you will have…
- Proven office management experience
- Experience in facilitating HR processes, including dealing with outsourced advisors and using HR software, such as PeopleHR
- Experience in organising events, both internal and external
- Experience in managing third party facilities management contracts
- Digital Agency experience
- HR software experience, we use PeopleHR
- Good skills with Microsoft office tools
We’re looking for…
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- A super organiser and facilitator
- Target and deadline focussed individual
- An ambitious, driven team-player
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Regular away days & socials
Is this you?
If so please forward your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org