- Plan, create and distribute consistent content across online and offline channels?
- Manage events, promotions, and advertising activities?
- Become our brand guardian?
We’re passionately proud of our brand and we’re looking for a dedicated Marketing and Communications Manager to guard it, communicate it and evolve it.
If you love digital, you’d be joining one of the most prominent, fast-growing integrated digital agencies in Leeds. You’ll need to understand the different teams, roles and processes that work within an ISO accredited digital agency and deliver creative communications using imagery, video and thought-leadership content to meet our inbound marketing goals.
You’ll work with our various teams to ensure a consistent approach to organic and paid digital marketing. You’ll design and manage events, sponsorship and brand awareness promotions. You’ll be the custodian of all online assets, from social media accounts and website to partner programs and relationships.
To succeed you will have…
- Proven experience within a marketing communications role, ideally within an integrated digital agency.
- Experience in writing and delivering marketing communications strategies
- Experience in event management, business networking and exhibition attendance
- Ability to write, photograph and produce video content
- Experience in using content management systems
- Experience in using scheduling tools
- A focus on deadlines
- An understanding of inbound marketing principles, ideally with HubSpot
- An understanding of all digital marketing channels
- An understanding of website development roles and processes
- 3-5 years’ in a marketing role
- Current Google Analytics Individual certification
We’re looking for a…
- An organised and highly creative communicator
- A self-starter, able to understand an objective and turn this into measurable results
- A lateral-thinking investigator of business activities
- Working in an awesome creative space
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Quarterly away days & socials
Is this you?
If so please forward your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org