- Ensure website, application and software development quality is of a high commercial standard?
- Set-up and manage testing processes including system, functional, user, compatibility and regression testing of projects?
We’re looking for a Digital Test Lead to join our growing team in Leeds. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all projects, from entry-level Air Websites, to large infrastructure projects have the appropriate level of testing to maintain our high commercial standards?
Initially this is a very hands-on role, starting with developing test strategies, delivery and oversight, and will evolve into managing our testing department.
If you have an excellent eye for detail, a technical understanding of test methodologies and an agency background in website development or test delivery then this could be the perfect next step for you.
To succeed you will have…
- Agency experience of maintaining quality control in a software development environment
- Experience in writing test scripts and running testing automation
- A ruthless eye for detail
- Experience of a wide range of software testing tools and methodologies such as Selenium, TestLodge and Cucumber
- Experience in setting up and using management reporting tools such as ReportPortal
- A collaborate work ethic ensuring education and continuous improvement are at the heart of everything we do
- An ability to provide comprehensive management information to contribute to the efficiency of our business
- A passion for processes, and an ability to support colleagues working within these processes
- An ability to meet deadlines and support ongoing service delivery
- The ability to manage expectations and build relationships
- The ability to adapt to clients within different industries
- 2-5 years in-agency experience
- JIRA project management software experience
- Agile project management experience
We’re looking for…
- A stickler for quality control and detail
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- An ambitious, driven team-player
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Regular away days & socials
Is this you?
If so please forward your cv and cover letter to email@example.com