- Simultaneously manage multiple website development projects, to meet deadlines and costs?
- Specify and communicate detailed technical requirements, both written and verbally?
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our growing team in Leeds. You’ll be responsible for detailing and managing projects, liaising with our clients and our project delivery team to ensure requirements are delivered on time and on budget.
If you have an excellent eye for detail, a technical understanding of website development principles and an agency background in project management then this could be the perfect next step for you.
To succeed you will have…
- Agency experience of delivering multiple website development projects
- An understanding of our technology stack comprising PHP, MySQL, Vue.js and other opensource languages
- An ability to write technical specifications for large infrastructure projects
- A collaborate work ethic ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed where necessary
- An ability to provide comprehensive management information to contribute to the efficiency of our business
- A passion for processes, able to influence continual service improvement
- An ability to set project milestones and deliver against these
- The ability to manage expectations and build relationships
- The ability to adapt to clients within different industries
- 2-5 years in-agency experience
- JIRA project management software experience
- Agile project management experience
We’re looking for…
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Target and deadline focussed individual
- An ambitious, driven team-player
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Regular away days & socials
Is this you?
If so please forward your cv and cover letter to email@example.com