- Build relationships with people of all backgrounds?
- Proactively identify opportunities to add value to our clients?
We’re looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our growing team in Leeds. You’ll be responsible for managing client marketing relationships, liaising with our digital marketing delivery team and making our clients even more successful!
If you understand the core principles of digital marketing including website optimisation, outreach, social media marketing and paid advertising then read on.
To succeed you will have…
- Commercial experience working with social media platforms, across both paid and organic channels
- A basic understanding of Google Ads
- A good understanding of SEO
- An ability to create unique and engaging content calendars
- Experience working within a customer-led environment
- The ability to manage expectations and build relationships
- The ability to adapt to clients within different industries
- 2-5 years in-agency experience
- Google Analytics Beginners Certificate
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certificate
We’re looking for…
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Target and deadline focussed individual
- An ambitious, driven team-player
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Company contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Regular away days & socials
Is this you?
If so please forward your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org