You can keep up to date with all of our releases by following our social media, here is a round-up of the major deployments we made in December and January:
- Eeziflow – the ecommerce website for Epco Plastics limited, the UK’s leading supplier of Thermoplastics pipework systems. The site is built using a Magento template, we worked to a tight deadline and built a more navigable website.
- My Football Forecast holding page – a way for users to predict football scores for the season, the full website is coming on well and will be launched in time to generate interest before the 2016/17 season.
- Suppz Nutrition –an Ecommerce website that offers a wide range of own brand sports supplements and protein powders. This site allows users to search by category, goal or time when supplement should be taken. The website was built using the Ascensor Liquid™ platform.
- Allied Vehicle Contracts – We launched the second version of the AVC website interface to make usability more intuitive. We removed many of the cross-referencing features to provide a more visual way for a user to get to their vehicle price.
- MRL – We launched the new website for the Knottingley based health and safety experts that provides users with an easy to navigate site. The website was built using a bespoke design and integrated with Wordpress content management.
- Document XL – was built using the new Ascensor Liquid™ content management system which is fully device responsive, meaning that the website is easy to manage using mobile devices.
- Floor Design Wetherby – an Ascensor Air website, perfect for clients on a budget. This site replaced Floor Design Wetherby’s original Ascensor website with an updated design and a live twitter feed.
Was this post helpful? Help others by sharing it