Web Designer jobs
A creative and ambitious designer to join a digital agency creating artwork for high end websites for a rapidly growing impressive client list.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the:
- Production of web sites and graphics
- Support and supplement existing designs
- Keeping up to date with design trends, web methodologies and standards
- Production of Flash and Gif promotional assets and banners.
- HTML, CSS
- After Effects
- 1 - 2 years minimum commercial experience
- A proven ability to manage time and workflow
- Design & development of mock-ups with working proto-types
- Good understanding of web standards
- Creative thinking and translation to design
- A good understanding of user interface design
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical clients and staff
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of both clients and staff
- Keep up-to-date with emerging web technologies Knowledge of html5 and css3
- Production of Flash and GIF promotional assets and banners.
- Self-motivated and want to take concepts and ideas through to development
- Drive and passion to learn and expand current skill set
- Broad creative curiosity
- Enthusiasm for design
- Good communication and interpersonal skills