Business Development Manager jobs
A Business Development role with Ascensor can be significantly varied and challenging. Prospecting activity can be networking; referrals; web enquiries; cold calling or expanding the services with our existing clients. A typical sales cycle can take up to twelve weeks so you'll need to be a good relationship developer to keep clients up to date throughout the process.
Key competencies we're looking for:
- A driven personality who achieves their minimum daily expectations plus one more thing!
- Strategist who can identify opportunities in the market before others
- Confident but not aggressive sales style
- Proactive approach to winning new business
- Knowledgeable about the digital sector
- Ability to quicken the sales cycle without compromising the quality
- Reflective personality who engages in an appropriate manner with a prospect
- Belief in their own sales system and not a follower of the buyers system
- A leader in target setting across the business
And what about the Attributes?
- Tenacious attitude
- Sees things in perspective - overcoming disappointments but enjoying the successes
- Expert at developing Bonding & Rapport
- Professional 'Networker' who believes in Emerson's law of cause and effect where "Givers Gain"
- Ability to influence a prospect
- Understanding of how your behaviours impact your ability to achieve your targets
- Goal orientated towards short, medium and long-term objectives
Everything we do is underpinned by our values:
- Pride in our work